Oh, my! It has been done! I have officially decided on a gown. It's mine! I know it is! I walked into the store and had two that I wanted to try on. I didn't think Mike liked one of them, so I was putting it on as my second choice. Well, here's what happened.
I tried on the second choice gown first. You know, I wanted to save "my" gown for last so that I would know it was the one.
Then, I get into this second choice gown and I'm standing in front of the mirror in this beautiful gown and the sales lady puts the veil on me and she's explaining about the blusher veil and I honestly thought I was going to cry!
It took me almost half an hour to finally take it off. I kept pretending I was waiting for the sales lady (because I didn't want to look like I was that anxious about the gown since I didn't want to be let down if Mike still liked the other better. I thought I liked them both equally).
When I tried on the second gown--the one that I had assumed for weeks would be my wedding gown--I wasn't that impressed. I looked at it in the mirror for about two minutes and then took it off. That's a sign, right?
The chapel length veil in that third picture (with the black background) is indeed the one I'm going to be wearing! Isn't that beautiful! The embroidery is what I fell in love with. I love the white and silver look SO much! And I can afford the dress (now that's the scary part)!
6.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The dress is stunning! You will be stunning! I am so excited about the whole thing!
Post a Comment