So...we haven't finalized decisions on the cake--in fact we haven't really talked much about the cake or the cheesecake as it may be. However, as I continue to pretend that the class I'm taking this summer is not amazingly off topic and a bit too repetitive for my blood, I continue to seek out things for the wedding that match our ideas. I'm getting there, slowly.
Anyway, Mike and I are so in love with the idea of a subtle western theme and since I have agreed to wear white boots under my gown, I think this is going to be the cake topper. I'm loving this not only because it says "Western Elegance" to me, but because it's also a functional keepsake. The little platform that the boots are on comes off and there's a little keepsake box that's perfect for putting my lucky sixpence in. It's just so adorable! And, the biggest plus of all-->Mike likes it!
7.22.2007
Cake Topper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this...you know afriend of Mike and mine used something similar to this about 15 years ago. Dont know if he remembers...
crap, can't you edit your comment once you realize how illiterate it is.???
We know you're not illiterate. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to even give myself permission to edit them. What can I say..I'm blog illiterate on this site!
Post a Comment