Sorry folks, this is a bit more just an FYI for me to get back to when I'm actually starting the planning than a wedding idea. But, a good friend of mine just sent this to me and I don't want to forget about it.Make a 'here or there' list. Write out what can be done from where you are and what will need to be arranged where you plan to wed. Do as much as you can where you live - choose your dress, accessories, bridesmaid dresses, invitations, favors, etc. Things that must be booked there (florist, caterer, makeup and hair stylists, etc.) will need to be done on weekend trips or through great communication. Send or e-mail pictures of your ideal bouquet, hairstyles, etc., to your vendors as you come across them.
Lucky for me, I have friends and family in the area. Maybe somebody will be willing to help with some of the "there" stuff. I'm sure I can twist somebody's arm :P
8.19.2007
A Brilliant Idea for Planning a Destination Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This reminds me, we need to discuss the flowers and arrangements you want - bench bows, etc. MOM
I'm on this one. Finally.
Post a Comment