When I first started looking at flowers, I was considering floral wreaths for the flower girls. I could just picture the darlings with dainty little wreaths in their hair. I've decided, however, to go with something more along the lines of tiaras (and I'm sure the girls will appreciate it). They are princesses, after all. But let me give you a chuckle or two as to the final decision that made me realize I did not want flowers in the head of my flower girls.

I want to say, sure, these were good ideas in concept (and these are not the worst that I've seen), but a flower girl's head is only so big. Tiaras. Definitely tiaras. Oh, and how terrible am I for looking at millions of flower girls and continuing to think how much more adorable mine are!
11.18.2007
A Flower Girl's Head Shoud Not be Consumed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are those huge things really popular?? I thought it was a joke at first!
I am in agreement - you only use huge flower tiaras if you have UGLY flower girls!!!
catherine
I wish it was a joke. Unfortunately, these are apparently the style! I just can't see myself following this trend. It's terrible!
Post a Comment