After a very successful trip home, we've returned and rested. There were a lot of decisions made and plans finalized over the course of the week. But I left with one thing left to do on my list--flower girl dresses. However, now that we've been back and had time to get all of the ideas down on paper, we've also had the chance to search for flower girl dresses. Honestly, I found myself in a different world--the "Goldilocks bride" world. This dress was too poofy, this one was too grown up, this one too expensive. I even emailed Cathy for an opinion when I thought I had found "the dress." Unfortunately, I forgot to check sizes first. We couldn't get it in both the sizes that we wanted, so it was back to the drawing board.
Mike threw himself on the sword for this one. After half an hour, he had found the perfect dress (isn't he great)! So, without further ado...here is our flower girl dress. It's within our price range and in the sizes and colors we want. Yeah Mike! I'm ordering them next week.
5.26.2008
Flower Girl Dresses (A Decision)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment