So a week ago, I got a call from my Maid of Honor telling me she had just bought boots that she thought would be perfect for the wedding. Now, what is hilarious is that I know that I could easily have told her they weren't what I was looking for and she would have kept them anyway and bought others for the wedding. But, I pulled them up online, and they are perfect. The pictures and links below are to the official Durango boots. However, I'm not a name brand girl, so if you find cheaper ones that look like these, great! I've heard that you can get similar boots at Wal-Mart for like $30. The groom swears by Durango, and these pictures are large enough to see what we want. Me, I'm buying either brown or black boots from Durango and then getting some inexpensive ones for the wedding. Somehow, I just don't see me wearing white boots very often. Remember, boots are the foot attire for the wedding party. They are not, however, required of other guests. Okay, here they are:
My boots (well, the expensive version of them anyway.)
The Bridesmaid's boots
The Groom and Groomsmens' Boots. The groom says he's not requiring steel toes. Like me, a similar boot is fine as long as it looks like these :)
11.18.2007
A Booted Decision Made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those look nice!!
Post a Comment