I blame the mothers for this obsession...(and I mean that in the nicest possible way). They've both mentioned that I need to start thinking about flowers and the ceremony. So, I've given it some thought and I want to start with some ideas I have for the actual ceremony (no bouquets here; that's another post). So far, these are the ceremony ideas that we both agree are nice and for different reasons. So, let's look--one at a time.
We like the wood look in this picture and the not-overdone floral arrangements. The candles must go. We're getting married in the afternoon, so no candles. We'll lose the look.
Alright, so you can barely see it, but what we like about this one is the two pillars at the front of the altar. I don't know about the curtains, but we can all talk. This one has a bit of simple elegance without being overdone. I'm still not liking the giant flowerpots on the edge of the rows.
I need to look at the ceremony locations a bit more before I decide, but I'm we're going with something simple, but classy and elegant for the altar. Light on the flowers, light on the decor. We'll brainstorm some more over the holidays. Feel free to bring ideas you have...we're both open for many, many suggestions.
11.18.2007
Ceremony Flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am in love with that first picture....
Catherine
I'm stuck between the first and the third. I think I'm aiming for a combination of the two!
Post a Comment