The bride has not lost her boots. I promise. We are still together and still working on the wedding planning. Unfortunately, this semester has been pretty hectic for both of us. I have a conference this weekend, but I just created a few posts to remind me to update when I get back. We have two big things on the agenda in the next few weeks. We need to get Save the Date cards sent, but they're almost ready to go. Then, I need to prod a certain somebody to actually ask the guys that he wants to be his groomsmen to actually do the deed. (And all this time I figured that asking me to marry him would be the "big question." I think I might have been wrong.)
See you next week. I promise.
3.21.2008
We Are Still Together (and Planning)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!!!! A post!!!! I will be waiting for next weeks...
Actually we are very excited - the big day is a-coming!
Post a Comment