Once again, I must thank the fabulous people helping me out with the wedding. I'm still focusing on the BIG picture (photography, food, attire, etc.) and I can't seem to get my head out of my books long enough to focus on that from time to time.
But then, I have the girls who keep me thinking about things I should be on top of for the wedding planning. There's a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes (and I never really realized this much planning went into it, really). But I have "people" for that.
I've already mentioned the moms, but they need a bit more in the kudos department for a few things. First, they get along which makes this whole process easier. Then, they help out anywhere they're needed and offer support any time I need it.
Then I have my dear sister and Matron of Honor. She is the "ears" of this relationship. She's fabulous with just listening to me ramble on about favors or shoes as long as I need and then replying with either really good advice or the more common "you'll make the right decision."
My fabulous Maid of Honor is not taking her job lightly. I'm thinking she believes Maid of Honor and Wedding Planner are synonyms. She found the boots (that are featured on the blog post below), she's reminded me of deadlines, and she's doing her best to keep me on my toes.
I also have a "details girl." My hat is off to her because she's good with remembering the little things that need to get done and she's good with finding bargains. Just recently, she found wedding bubbles on sale and snatched them up for us.
Then I have the girls who keep me from doing too much wedding planning and not enough school work. Occasionally, I need a reality check and they are always there to remind me that I'm still a student with a life. (You can probably blame them for the lack of posting lately. I know I will)
So to all of my girls, I just want to say thanks. I couldn't do this without you. Well, I could, but I would probably be a week late to my own wedding while waiting on the detail to be added to some little project.
3.24.2008
Why I Love my Girls--A Few Belated Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment