7.22.2008

A few updates

Flower Girl Dresses

Well, it is official--our flower girl dresses are in :) While this may not sound like a big thing, it really is. I ordered them the end of May, the company was in the process of phasing out the line (seriously....this is the new theme for the wedding), but they said they could get ahold of the two I needed. It would just take awhile.

They came in last night. They truly are as stunning as I thought they would be. Oh, and there is a surprise with them. They included a little burgundy wrap with the dresses. My little girls are going to look so fabulous in them!

Centerpieces

I have centerpieces. This is fabulous and while I would describe these to you, there's no way for me to do so since my future Mother-in-Law in holding these as a secret for the occasion. I guess if you want to know, you'll have to ask her.

Ceremony Stuff

Mike and I went shopping a bit over the past few weeks and we've managed to track down a few things we have been looking for. Now, we can officially check off the unity candle, aisle runner, flower girl baskets and ring bearer pillow.

Save the Date Cards in the Mail (Tomorrow)

I'm mailing Save the Date cards tomorrow. This is the one task that I'm the proudest of at this point. Mike did a great job of getting everything designed and printed. I was the one dragging my feet. I couldn't seem to find the time to actually print the envelopes. But, the other night I did find the time. Last night, I got everything in the envelopes and now they are waiting for stamps and to be taken to the post office. That's what I'm doing when I let my students go tomorrow. Straight from campus to the post office.


No comments: