7.22.2008

Upcoming Craft Projects

As my semester finally begins to wind down I'm trying to get through a few crafty projects for the wedding so that I can send some of this stuff back with the parents so that I can keep things in a central location. So, to keep up with my current happenings, here's what I've got going on.

Cowboy Hat Attachments

I found the cutest little 2" cowboy hats at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. So, I picked up some in black and some in white. My plan is to attach them together to a small pin back, then attach them to the flower girl baskets and the ring bearer pillow. This way, my plain white stuff will be a bit more suited for my theme without being overdone.

Ribbons on Bubbles

I need to remember to ask my FMIL to bring the boxes of bubbles that we have down when she comes to visit. I want to take the time to tie ribbons around the bubble tubes. I still don't know exactly what type of design I want to go with here, but I want to decorate these a bit more. Or, perhaps, I will get some clear labels and decorate them even more. More on that later. I do know that I want ribbons on them.

Making a Decision on our Scrap/Guest Book

I want to do some work on our scrap book/Guest book for the wedding, but I'm still at a loss for how to start. I've contemplated sending everybody a blank page and then working from what they send to create the book. I think my big problem here is that I know what I want to do, but I don't know how I want to accomplish it. More on this as I have better ideas (or bounce ideas off the moms.)

Well, I'm officially allowed to escape my classroom and head out into the scary world of papers and essays to grade. More as I can.

No comments: